One Essex Court Open Day 2023
One Essex Court Open Day
One Essex Court, the Chambers of Lord Grabiner KC, in London are hosting an open day on 1st March 2023. They would like to offer 2 Kent Law School students the opportunity to attend.
The programme for the day is anticipated to include the following:
- Seminars covering a range of topics concerning the commercial bar and the life of a commercial barrister.
- Lunch in Inner Temple Hall, with members of chambers;
- Sessions covering how to become a barrister (including pupillage applications); and
- Opportunities for students to mingle with barristers and ask any questions they have about the commercial bar (and the bar more generally).
Lord Neuberger (former President of the Supreme Court) will also be giving a talk and answering student questions.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity apply with a copy of your CV along with a paragraph of no more than 500 words describing, why the area of commercial law interests you and why you would like to be considered to email@example.com
You Should be:
- A Kent Law Student in Stages 2 or 3
- Aspire to work in Commercial Law particularly the Commercial Bar
- On Target to achieve an overall 2:1