CES are running a Summer School in conjunction with Gradcore from 28th June – 9th July 2021.
In order to register you need to complete a short application found here – https://careers.kent.ac.uk/employerConnect/jobSearch.html?execution=e7s1
Taking part in the interactive programme will help you to:
- Learn about jobhunting and the world of work
- Create a LinkedIn profile and have it reviewed
- Become more confident in presenting themselves to employers
- Practice their interview technique
- Find out about recruitment tips and tricks
You will also hear from an Olympic athlete and learn how to set career goals and network effectively! Sessions will take place online, Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday afternoons, across the 2 weeks.
Find out more from the attached flyer, then apply online – a short application, which asks for a CV, your motivation for applying, and your confidence in finding work experience.