International Partnerships is delighted to be able to offer the opportunity for up to 20 students to participate in the UKIERI Study in India Summer School in partnership with Amity University, taking place from 15th, June – 5th, July 2020.
- Interdisciplinary Academic Lectures/Seminars to include exposure to the Indian nation and its people, business and communication, economics, law, Indian heritage and culture, traditions and traditional wisdom, Indian spiritualism, to name a few.
- Sessions on Yoga and Meditation.
- Cultural Visits and Cultural Programs with student counterparts at Amity University, including a visit to Agra and Jaipur.
- Industrial Visits based on academic background of the visiting students.
- Orientation/Opening Ceremony and Farewell Ceremony with certificate presentation.
- Click here to view an example programme.
Find below links to Amity’s website which highlights the campus facilities.
- General Infrastructure
- Library & Learning Resources
- Sports Facilities
- Campus Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- IT Network
The following costs are covered
- Academic activities including:
Delhi Sightseeing over the first weekend.
Trip to Agra-Jaipur over the second weekend.
- Return Economy flight to India
- Indian visa costs
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation on campus, inclusive of meals – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Contribution to vaccination costs, if applicable
What do I need to pay for?
- Any personal expenses
- Additional vaccination costs
*The deadline has now passed*