|We are delighted to invite you to apply for this year’s Global Officers Leadership Development (GOLD) Programme. The programme is a co-curricular venture, designed to fit around your academic studies. It provides a framework of activities for globally-minded undergraduate students at Kent to develop their leadership skills, global citizenship and cultural awareness.
There are 5 components which can be completed throughout the academic year. Benefits include:
- Employability Points awarded per activity
- Certificate of recognition and personal reference from the Dean for Internationalisation
- Recognition on your Higher Education Achievement Report
- Practical event & project management experience
- A chance for you to record your international skill development in the Kent Global Passport
For further details please see our website.
Deadline to apply is 30th September 2019.