The School of History is seeking to appoint a Student Research Assistant to support Dr Andrew Cohen with his research project, ‘’Labour Migration and Labour Relations in South and southern Africa, c.1900-2000’.
The successful applicant will join Dr Cohen and two other Student Research Assistants on this project, and will be expected to undertake a variety of tasks, including:
- The cataloguing of research materials
- Obtaining research materials from archives
- Support for the organisation of conference and other research events
- Digitisation of records and other sources
- Support for editorial work (standardising footnotes etc.)
- Undertaking basic research tasks