Saturday 13 October 2018, 10am–2pm
Augustine House, Canterbury Campus
Canterbury Christ Church University is holding an Open Day for anyone interested in exploring the different routes you can take to become a teacher.
During the event you can:
- Speak to expert tutors and find out which route is best for you
- Gain information on our PGCE courses as well as School Direct options
- Hear about fees and finance and student life
- Access details about the application process
For more information and to book a place at the Open Day, head to https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/study-here/open-days/postgraduate/postgraduate-routes-into-teaching-open-day-oct-18.aspx.
Postgraduate Routes into Teaching Open Day at Canterbury Christ Church University
- Sunday 20 May, 11am to 2pm
- Augustine House, Canterbury Campus
- Speak to expert tutors and gain details about the available courses
- Find out about student support, including fees and funding
- Learn about the application process and student life
- Hear a range of talks, including the different routes into teaching, and bursaries.
Event page with booking form: https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/study-here/open-days/postgraduate/postgraduate-routes-into-teaching-open-day-may-18.aspx
Saturday 3 February, 10am-2pm, Augustine House, Canterbury Campus
Discover the wide range of postgraduate teacher training courses and the different routes you can take to become a teacher.
From 10am–2pm, you can:
- Speak to our expert tutors
- Learn about the application process
- Gain information about fees and bursaries
- Hear a range of talks, including the different routes into teaching.
To book a place at the open day, head to Christ Church’s website.