Future Black Leaders Programme (FBLP). This programme offers talented first year students who self-identify as Black, the opportunity to receive mentorship from our colleagues, learn more about consulting during a work experience week, and attend McKinsey learning programmes.
About the FBLP
From June – December 2023, candidates will be having monthly touchpoints with their McKinsey mentor, have several trainings led by McKinsey consultants, and join a work experience week in the beginning of September.
This program is designed for candidates who:
- Are currently in their first year of undergraduate studies at a UK or Ireland university (or second year if enrolled in a four-year program)
- Have an outstanding record of academic performance and leadership
- Enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- Are interested in learning more about a career in consulting
During the period June – December 2023, individuals invited to the program will have:
- Monthly interactions with your mentor
- A week of work experience in September 2023 to understand what consulting is about
- Access to McKinsey trainings to work on skills (e.g. problem solving, communication and soft skills, etc.)
Please note, the program will be set up in a hybrid way, with some elements taking place virtually and some in person (in McKinsey’s London office).
The work experience will also be planned outside of your academic terms.
Please visit our events page to learn more about the programme and apply before April 2nd.