Virtual meeting on Teams
Do you want to pursue a career in Banking, Consultancy or Economics? Then join us to hear from Kent alumni working in prestigious organisations such as EY, Schroders, Bloomberg LP and Alliance Bernstein. Our alumni will be talking about:
- Their time at Kent, helpful work experience, graduating and getting your first job.
- What their role involves, and what skills and attributes you need to be successful.
- Advice on recruitment, applications, and interviews, including tips and advice for students interested in a similar career path.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout on the chat, and there will be time for questions at the end.
Guest speakers include:
- Delila Hasanovic, Business Consultant at EY
- Benjamin Popatlal, Multi-Asset Strategist at Schroders
- Laurence Turner, Economic Data Specialist at Bloomberg LP
- Hamza Bilal, Fixed Income Rotational Associate at Alliance Bernstein
Wednesday 2nd November: 5.30pm – 6.30pm