With support from Unlocked, graduates on the Unlocked Leadership Development Programme gain the opportunity to have it all. For Dre, it was the opportunity to benefit from an influential network, maximise his employability and progress in his career.
A Times Top 100 employer, we offer a range of benefits:
- A starting salary of £28,000-£34,000 (dependent on location).
- A fully-funded master’s degree.
- Work placement opportunities with our leading corporate partners – including Clifford Chance, PwC and the Ministry of Justice.
- Group support and 1-1 mentoring on offer.
- Ongoing networking and development opportunities throughout and following our two-year programme.
This is two years to become a leader. One opportunity to change society.