Are you a BAME student interested in a career in Financial Services, the Civil Service or Law? Unsure if the elite professions are for you? Think again!
Rare Recruitment is a graduate recruitment agency aimed at making the elite professions more diverse.
They can help you with your CV or introduce you to a mentor.
Rare are unique in their offering to BAME or lower socioeconomic students. They have schemes that:
- include a training programme, sponsored by six top City firms, for brilliant students from lower socioeconomic status groups who are interested in City law
- develop candidates and increase the number of black graduates working in consulting
- help BAME candidates secure places on vacation schemes and training contracts with the big law firms
- enable black heritage students build the technical and commercial skills needed to secure an internship with leading investment banking organisations
- offer a development programme for candidates who are interested in joining the Civil Service Fast Stream
- include a training programme, sponsored by Deutsche Bank, for brilliant students from lower socioeconomic status groups who are interested in financial services