Student Brand Ambassadors Wanted for World Leading Private Legal Education Provider BARBRI
Do you know lots of people at university and want to enhance your CV? BARBRI is looking for enthusiastic and well-connected students to be their Brand Ambassadors for the 2022/23 academic year.
The Brand Ambassador role is flexible, which you can deliver alongside your studies and looks fantastic on your CV.
|Student Brand Ambassador
|£12 per hour
|Minimum required hours of work:
|20 hours over 2 semesters
|8th September – Manchester
15th September – London
|20th September 2022
Want to promote qualifying as a solicitor in England & Wales and beyond on campus (or virtual) and be the face of BARBRI?
As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll be responsible for spreading the word about BARBRI and what it has to offer for students.
Who are BARBRI?
Founded in 1967, BARBRI is a global learning company dedicated to meeting the legal education and specialised training needs of law students, lawyers, and other professionals throughout their careers.
Headquartered in the United States with offices in London and around the world, BARBRI’s success is built upon its unmatched technology and innovative teaching strategies, combined with the ability to harness data analytics, behavioural economics, learning science, and more to develop programmes for learners and institutions.
BARBRI offers a suite of legal education programmes including its flagship preparatory courses for the U.S. Bar Exam and the Solicitors Qualifying Exam in England and Wales. BARBRI’s innovative testing and learning technologies provide future solicitors with the best opportunity to succeed. It offers a range of full-time and part-time course options to prepare candidates for SQE success.
BARBRI collaborates with higher education institutions, law firms, and membership associations around the world to deliver unmatched student support. With over 1.3 million alumni and 55 years of expertise, BARBRI is the gold standard for legal qualification assessment preparation.
What is the role?
As a BARBRI Brand Ambassador, you’ll be undertaking a number of activities both online and on-campus.
You will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
- Promote BARBRI through an assigned BARBRI Instagram account utilising social media assets provided by BARBRI.
- Organise and present two presentations at your university to law students and non-law students interested in a career in law, to promote BARBRI’s SQE Prep courses.
- Actively promote BARBRI’s attendance at the law fair to law students and non-law students interested in a career in law.
- Collect a minimum of 100 qualified leads using the BARBRI data capture app. You should aim to capture both law and non-law students prospects for the SQE Prep.
- Identify three key members of the law faculty/careers service department and introduce them to your BARBRI contact.
Why should you apply?
- Earn a salary £12ph while working flexibly and managing your own time.
- All Brand Ambassadors receive a 10% discount off their BARBRI fees.
- Opportunity to earn a free SQE1 course by enrolling classmates onto the course.
- The best performing Brand Ambassador will receive a bonus prize of £750.
- Opportunity to represent and gain experience with a prestigious organisation.
- Chance to network extensively with global employers and fellow students.
- A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued.
- Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You are happy to commit 20 hours over two semesters.
- You will be a second or final-year Law student in the 2022/23 academic year.
- However, we would love to see applications from non-Law students if you are passionate about Law and have good networks.
- You have fantastic university connections e.g. holding a position in a student society.
- You’re an outgoing, ambitious student interested in helping others.
- You have a great social media presence and an interest in utilising these platforms.
- You are a natural networker and a confident public speaker.
- You should have creative input when promoting BARBRI both digitally and on campus.