Title: Data Entry Assistant (Psychology Student Volunteer)
Hours: Min. 7.5 hours a week (min. one set day per week) – can be flexible on days
Location: Psicon, 15 New Dover Road, Canterbury, CT1 3AS
The Psicon Group, established in 1998, comprises six areas of specialist psychological and health services: Adult Mental Health Services; Child, Young People and Family Services; Community-Based Neurological Rehabilitation Services; Occupational Health Services; Medico-Legal Services; and Neurodevelopmental Lifespan Services. Through these, we provide prompt access to high quality professionals offering consultations, assessments, therapy, and rehabilitation.
More information about us can be found at http://www.psicon.co.uk/
Psicon are going through an exciting period of service development while we work with several NHS CCGs around the UK to provide autism and ADHD assessments for children and adults. We are looking for a diligent and personable volunteer to support our busy and dynamic Neurodevelopmental Lifespan Service (NDLS) in Canterbury.
This post would suit an undergraduate Psychology student or graduate who is keen to have exposure to a psychology service and gain an overview of how an assessment questionnaire tool is used in the assessment of ASD. Due to the high volume of clients waiting for an assessment, we are hoping to get support with data entry from someone with a strong eye for detail with good Microsoft Office skills who will be comfortable being part of our busy and friendly office.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, the cost of which will be met by the Company.
- To support the child services with administrative support and data entry
- Maintain high standards of record keeping
- Administer and add, information to client’s files using the relevant IT systems
- To be acquainted with, implement, and maintain all relevant Service policies and procedures
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures & abide by the company’s confidentiality policy and the confidentiality agreement
- Demonstrate awareness of safeguarding and be aware of the company’s policy and procedure relating to raising safeguarding concerns
If you are interested, please contact Lucy Elias (Assitant Psychology Lead)