Economic Master’s Graduate, Economic Advisory, Cambridge/London (Start Date: 19 September 2022)
Are you interested in using economic theory and analytical thinking to solve everyday business and policy issues? Economic Advisory is looking for graduates in Economics (Master’s/PhD) for our graduate positions in our London and Cambridge offices.
Our team brings together economists and econometricians to deliver real value to clients in a wide range of economic areas, including:
- Policy design and analysis;
- Regulatory and competition economics;
- Economic impact assessments and cost benefit analysis;
- Econometric modelling; and
- Price optimisation and value profitability.
As a Senior Associate at Deloitte, you will have the opportunity to apply your economic knowledge and technical skills to solve real-world problems that our clients face. You will learn new analytical tools and skills and work on projects across different sectors and industries.
In our recruitment process, we look for evidence of the following:
- Studying towards or will have completed a Master’s Degree (or higher) in economics or econometrics (with a completion date before Autumn 2022).
- Ability to apply knowledge of economic theory and tools to real-life commercial and policy issues.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills to develop insights and solutions from data.
- Ability to manage your own work and timelines in order to ensure a superior client experience.
- Ability to explain economic thinking in non-technical terms to clients without an economics background.
- Familiarity with, or eager to learn, one or more of the following tools: R, Python, STATA, SAS, MATLAB, Dynare, GAMS.
To learn more, please visit our Economic Advisory website Economic Advisory | Deloitte UK
To apply, please visit our careers website: Economic Masters Graduate, Economic Advisory, Financial Advisory, London/Cambridge – Start Date: 19th September 2022 – – 7299 (deloitte.co.uk)
Closing date for applications is Monday, 9 May 2022.