A FREE day for people interested in training to become an Educational Psychologist with a view to working with Kent Educational Psychology Service
Friday 10th June 2022, 9.30am-4pm
9.00am for coffee for a 9.30am start
Close at 4pm (lunch will be provided)
This day is for people who …
- Are interested in becoming an Educational Psychologist and are *eligible to apply for the Doctorate in Educational Psychology
- Would like to meet Assistant, Trainees, newly qualified and maingrade Educational Psychologist and find out more about their work within Kent County Council
*Eligibility to apply for the day…
You must have/be;
- BPS recognised degree in psychology with graduate basis for chartership
- Minimum of 1 years’ full-time experience of working with children and young people
- Have permission to work in England and are based in Kent
- Considering applying for the Doctorate in Educational Psychology
How do I apply?
Complete and return the form below:
Please return by 27th April 2022.
The day does not specifically cover information on the application process for the Doctorate, university courses, or selection.