Summer Intern, Economic Consulting, Cambridge/London
Start Date: Summer 2022
Are you interested in using economic theory and analytical thinking to solve everyday business and policy issues?
Deloitte Economic Advisory is looking for economics students to join our team as interns.
As an intern at Deloitte, you will work alongside our economists as a core part of project teams.
You will be applying microeconomic and macroeconomic theory along with economic and econometric modelling to provide solutions to business, consumer and regulatory issues facing our clients.
You will also have the opportunity to present your work both in written reports and in presentations and workshops with senior business and policy leaders.
Our team brings together economists and econometricians to deliver real value to clients in a wide range of economic areas, including:
– Policy design and analysis;
– Regulatory and competition economics;
– Economic impact assessments and cost benefit analysis;
– Econometric modelling; and
– Price optimisation and value profitability.
As an intern at Deloitte, you will have the opportunity to apply your economic knowledge and technical skills to solve real-world problems that our clients face. You will learn new analytical tools and skills and work on projects across different sectors and industries.
The Economic Advisory Summer Internship Scheme is suitable for students that:
- Will be starting a Master’s level degree in Economics or related subject in the next academic year that will be completed by Autumn 2023; OR
- Are in the first year of a 2-year Master’s level degree in Economics or related subject that will be completed by Autumn 2023.
The Scheme will start in late June/early July 2022 for a duration of 8 – 10 weeks.
Based on your performance, there is an opportunity to receive a full-time permanent offer, beginning in September 2023, at the end of the internship.
You can find out more and apply here.
Applications close on 18th April 2022.
To learn more about the Deloitte Economic Advisory team, please visit our website: https://www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/financial-advisory/solutions/economic-advisory.html