CoachBright are looking for Kent students to work with school pupils from low-income backgrounds to help them improve their grades, confidence and access to university.
As we navigate life in a post-covid world, it’s more important than ever that our most disadvantaged pupils are getting the support they need. Join us to help make education fairer!
It’s just one session a week for a total of 15 hours of tutoring.
You’ll get full training in how to coach and will be paired with pupils and work together in an academic subject of your choice.
By volunteering with us, you will…
- Gain transferable skills in leadership, communication and relationship building.
- Gain experience in education and working with young people
- Get a formal student leadership accreditation to show for it
- Points towards university student awards
- Choose to work with Primary school, GCSE or A level students.
- Gain references and help with your future steps!
Apply online today at https://bit.ly/CBSpring22
Any questions? Please get in touch! Email email@example.com