Chatham House open day: Thinking about a career in a think tank?
Join us at our Open Day event to find out what makes Chatham House such a great place to work. You will discover more about the work we do, have the chance to ask questions, hear from former interns and meet our diverse teams.
Interested in a career in a think tank? We are now looking to recruit the next cohort of interns for the Molchanov Sustainability Internship Programme.
This interactive event will provide an opportunity to learn more about the internship programme, as well as discover more about the work we do and what it’s like to work at a world-leading think tank. You will hear from our staff about their work and career pathways, and interns will share insights about the internship programme – from the application process and interviews to what a typical day in the life of an intern includes.
Who can attend?
We welcome all students and young professionals who are passionate about international affairs and social, economic and environmental sustainability, and seeking to learn more about what a career at a policy institute such as Chatham House looks like.
The experience – what’s involved?
- Expand your knowledge of key issues in international affairs;
- Discover more about Chatham House’s work and research programmes;
- Hear from researchers and interns about what it’s like to work in a policy institute;
- Find out about our internship programme and hear from current/past interns about their experience;
- Learn how you can engage with Chatham House and our activities.