A&A Investment Group – Investment Intern Position
Who we are:
A&A Investment Group is a Long/Short equity growth fund and uses quantitative methods and analysis of macroeconomic trends to identify new investment opportunities in order to structure portfolios with investment returns based on risk allocation rather than asset allocation.
Our research expertise, combined with disciplined portfolio construction and risk management processes helps us to achieve superior risk-adjusted returns over time. Our people are intellectually curious, constantly strive to improve and adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
What does the role include?
- You will never stop learning, whether you’re honing your idea generation skills or applying insights from alternative data analysis. More specifically, you will:
- Apply your financial acumen and curiosity to help shape your team’s investment strategies
- Use comprehensive research you’ve conducted on companies, industries, and sectors, to build financial models and investment theses
- Participate in weekly Investment Committee calls to discuss market events and macro news, as well as pitch a stock for the team’s portfolio from one of your industries
- Inform your team’s investment strategies through sophisticated financial models
- Conduct detailed analysis to screen and compare possible investments, then write equity reports on the most suitable stocks
- Write articles for our website as well as a monthly report on to publish in our Monthly Market Commentary
What we are looking for:
- A strong interest in financial markets and equities is a must
- Intellectual maturity, exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Programming fluency and knowledge of valuation models is preferred but not vital
- Existing experience with investing or expert knowledge of specific industries is also desirable
- The ability to communicate well and work in a team environment is key
- Location: London (Remote)
- Application Deadline: 01/12/2021
- Start date: 01/01/2022
- Length of contract: 3 months
- If you are keen to join us, please send us your CV, and a stock pitch (max. 2 pages). We are interested in either long or short ideas, with an average daily liquidity above USD 5m
- Apply on our website (www.aa-investmentgroup.com/careers)