NHS Finance in East London is advertising paid, one-year placement opportunities for undergraduate students interested in learning about how the financial aspects of the NHS operate. You do not have to have a degree in a finance or accounting area; the NHS is seeking undergraduates to join us who:
- Have good communication and excellent Excel skills
- Can work as a member of a team
- Are good at planning and organising
- Demonstrate an interest in figures and financial calculations
- Can assimilate complex information
- Have ambition and are highly motivated
- Enjoy a challenge and are keen to take on responsibilities
Placements will be for 12 months, commencing summer 2019. There is a salary of around £17,460 per annum, depending on location.
If you are interested in this opportunity, you can download the full advert and details of the role below:
NHS Finance Work Placements – Information for Students and Universities
To request an application form, click this link to go to the vacancy advert listed on TargetConnect and download the MS Word document.
The deadline for placements starting in the summer 2019 is Sunday 3rd February.