- Date: 15/11/2018 or 28/11/2018
- Venue: 23 Lower Belgrave Street, London Victoria SW1W 0NT
- Time: 09:30am
Starting your graduate job search but unsure what you want to do? Considered recruitment but not too sure what it’s all about? Come along to our Open Day to find out more.
Recruitment is an exciting role in a dynamic and fast-paced industry. As a recruiting expert you’ll match the right person to the right job to transform lives and businesses, making a real impact every day. Few people see recruitment as a career of choice and there are many misconceptions about the industry in general so Hays is holding an open day to find out if recruitment could be a good match for you.
In addition you’ll pick up some great tips to help get your graduate career off to a flying start, such as:
- Developing a strong personal brand
- Making a great first impression in your new job
- The key thing you’ll need to unlearn if you want to succeed in business
HOW TO REGISTER
Registrations are open now for our ‘Recruitment as a Career of Choice’ Open Day. Please contact the team to ask any questions and book your spot on 020 3465 0030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you would like to attend the open day.