The Library catalogue and related services will be affected by essential work all day on Tuesday 28 May. During this period you can still:
- search the Library catalogue and see classmarks and locations
- access e-books and e-journals via the catalogue
- borrow books from the Loan Desk during staffed hours
- return books to the return point in the Welcome Hall
- login to your Library account
- see item availability information
- use self-service machines
- pay fines
- place recall, document delivery or intersite loan requests
- borrow Library laptops (the netbook service is not affected)
The document delivery service will also be unavailable on Monday 27, Tuesday 28 and Wednesday 29 May.
Following the work, the catalogue may incorrectly display some item locations for a few days (eg Core Text Collection instead of Main Collection). If you cannot find an item you are looking for, please visit a Library support desk for help.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this essential work.
Post expires on Thursday May 30th, 2013