Dr Emily Guerry took twenty students to Paris back in December, where they visited five museums and six churches as part of their studies into gothic art and architecture. The students, who were from Dr Guerry’s third year special subject … Continue reading →
The latest edition of our School newsletter, History Today, is now available to download here.
Released monthly, the newsletter features all the latest news and updates from the School, as well as upcoming events and recent student and staff achievements.
In this issue:
• Kent’s new Vice-Chancellor is announced
• Student Employability Opportunities
• New publications from our academics
• This term’s Research Seminar Series
• Getting to Know You: Our Student Support Officer