Danniella’s Xercise Factor diary – week three

The participants are now entering their third week of the Xercise Factor competition. They will be under increased pressure as the instructors are now stepping back and letting them continue the process solo. No-one is safe from elimination at this point and anyone can be sent packing if their performance slips!

Let’s see how Danniella is getting on this week!

“So this week went off with a bang! I started my usual Monday evenings with Boxercise which I really enjoyed this week, and after, I thought I could push myself further so I went to circuits! Wow! Do I know my limits! My body was in agony on Tuesday! My week consisted of following my plan and trying to stick to healthy and appetising meals with fruity smoothies; but I came home on Saturday and there’s no way I could turn down mothers’ roast on Sunday! Definitely something I need to work off in the gym next week! Bring on another week of sweat, pain and heart ache!

You can follow the progress of all the contestants through their weekly blog posts, which you can view at kent.ac.uk/sports/xercisefactor.