You are warmly invited to the Digital Marketing Forum, jointly hosted by KBS and the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) on 15 March 2017.
Featuring an impressive line-up of speakers from award-winning digital agencies to leading academics and management consultancies, this event will bring together leading local marketers, academics and students. Join us to discuss how you can drive growth using globalisation; find out how to harness global trends to transform business results and develop customer relationships.
- Are you in tune with and responsive to global trends?
- How can you be competitive and innovate for growth?
- What are the search implications in international markets?
- Language, tone and brand can be lost in translation, how do you overcome this?
- What are the legal and compliance implications for going overseas?
Whatever size of organisation, globalisation is a trend that impacts on all types of business and this is why directors, business owners, senior marketers, agencies, industry leaders, academics and students will benefit from ways to address and embrace the disruptive and exciting forces of globalisation.
This session will fast-track your understanding and cover the following:
- How globalisation can drive growth
- How to solve the challenges of digital marketing in foreign languages
- An insight on how to lead in a new world order
- Illustrate best digital practice
This event will be vital for students, small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), charities/not-for-profit businesses, and PLCs and aims to encourage and foster collaboration between academics, students and businesses.
Presentations from our guest speakers, Maria Heckel, Director of Marketing at CIM, Greig Holbrook, Managing Director at Oban International, Professor Marian Garcia from Kent Business School and Duncan Smith, Director of iCompli Ltd, will focus on how smart thinking can transform growth prospects via digital and international techniques.
Participation in the event is free of charge and open to all companies and organisations.
Wednesday 15 March 2018, 16:00 – 18:30
Drinks and registration at 15:30
Pilkington Lecture Theatre, Medway, ME4 4JB
If you would like to attend, please register to secure your place.
For more information contact James Lagdon or telephone 01634 (88) 8827.
Kent Business School look forward to welcoming you.