Student Success: ITL Internship

Mia

After wowing the judges at the KBS-ITL Business Challenge in April, MSc Finance and Management student Mia Huang was offered the opportunity to complete a one-month Marketing internship with medical device designer and manufacturer Integrated Technologies Limited (ITL).

Speaking about her placement, Mia said: I would like to thank ITL for offering me this valuable experience. I now have a better understanding of ITL’s departments such as Marketing and Sales, Research and Development, Production, Accounts and Quality Assurance…Ultimately what truly impressed me at ITL was not only the passion, responsibility and dedication in all departments but also how they support, help solve problems and collaborate with each other harmoniously.”

Mia’s mentor ITL Marketing and Business Development Manager Carl Lincoln was very pleased with Mia and her contribution: “What a valuable contribution Mia made during her time with us. I set her a number of in-depth market research projects and she delivered on all of them, usually much faster than expected….When I say that what she has done is valuable I really mean it, our sales teams are currently working through some lists of potential customers that she made and we are building an entire marketing campaign around a research piece she did on the use of Wearable Technology in MedTech.”

KBS are very proud of Mia’s achievements and are delighted to hear that her contribution at ITL was of such positive nature.

If you are looking for work experience or a longer-term placement, head over to the ITL careers page to see what is available.

Read Mia’s full ITL blog post