Don’t forget before you send your application off, to get it fully checked by us for your best chance of success. You can book a Quick Advice appointment to your application, CV, cover letter or LinkedIn* checked here: https://careers.kent.ac.uk/
*one item per appointment.
Click the role titles below to take you to more information/ application pages.
- Theatre Technician, St Edward’s Oxford, deadline 6th October.
- Digital Administrator, The National Gallery. Deadline: 8th October
- Exhibitions Manager, The Story Museum, deadline 5pm, 9th October.
- Museum Curator (part-time, Maternity Cover), Kent County Council, deadline 9th October.
- Engagement Curator, Oriel Myrddin, deadline 5pm, 27th October.
- Marketing & Communications Manager (Maternity Cover), Activate Performing Arts, deadline 12:00, 30th October
- 4Skills Work Experience (with Channel 4) – an online virtual work experience that’ll look great on your CV! Deadline to register: 13th October
Resources include webinars, blogs, news, things to read or watch or listen to. See what’s useful for you to build your commercial awareness!
- 3 Secrets to Design Career Success, TernHeads – free online webinar – 7pm, Thursday 5th October
- Climate Creatives Conference, BBC – free online event, 10:00 – 16:45, Thursday 19th October
Reminder: you have access to FREE student membership with Creative UK, because you study at the University of Kent! Find out more by clicking here.