- Ability to schedule, liaise and manage news crews, external production companies and internal and external artist schedules.
- Support activities for proactive campaign delivery, with the ability to respond quickly to reactive requests, scheduling challenges and work within permissions structures, following union agreements.
- Ability to deal with a wide range of people including artists and the media confidently, courteously and discreetly at all levels.
- Experience of working with broadcast schedules, news crews, artists and production teams.
- Awareness of call sheets, media schedules, contracts and planning structures.
For more information and to apply for this role, click here: https://recruitment.roh.org.uk/vacancyView.php?requirementId=4594
Don’t forget, if you need support with your CV, cover letter or application, you can book a Quick Advice appointment here: https://careers.kent.ac.uk/