Deadline 13 March 2023
The deadline for logging Employability points is Monday 13th March. Find out how to join the scheme and earn points from co-curricular activities on the EP Website. Don’t forget, you can log any activities that you have done since starting your studies at Kent.
You need 200 points to apply for an internship, 150 points for work experience, 100 points for work shadowing opportunities and 75 points for experience days.
There are some great opportunities available for Arts and Humanities Students this year including:
- A 12-week paid Internship with DHA Planning – The chance to work within one of the planning teams, completing planning history searches, compiling consultation responses, drafting planning statements, monitoring decision notices.
- A 6-week paid Internship with The Kent Mining Museum – The opportunity to undertake work in different teams at the museum, covering project work, education and learning, collections and operations.
- A 12-day Work Experience with Lilford Gallery – The opportunity to undertake an extended work experience placement, which will include art curating, research into artists, sales training, working with current artists and curating for events.
- A 2-week Work Experience with Digitom – An opportunity to shadow the production team, working across various branded content films and potentially animation projects. This will involve planning productions, filming on location and post-production editing.
- Company Experience Day at Kent County Council – The chance to spend a day focussed on Governance, Law and Democracy at the Kent County Council Offices.
All students with over 50 points will receive details of the rewards available and how to apply on 15 March and need to apply by 28 March 2023
Further information available at: Employability Points – University of Kent