In Deal, Kent.
Would you like to join our amazing team of babyballet teachers?
Babyballet Deal and Dover are looking for a fun, bubbly, enthusiastic and hard-working preschool ballet teacher.
- Candidates must be comfortable with teaching dance classes to children aged 6 months – 5 years
- The role involves teaching the babyballet syllabus, light admin work such as taking registers as well as occasional assistance with shows and other events.
- Must have a clean enhanced DBS check (the check will be completed by Baby Ballet), and either have or be prepared to complete a certificate in first aid and safeguarding.
- Full training will be provided to the successful applicant; however applicants must have some dance teaching experience with children.
- Full clean drivers’ licence and own transport required.
Applicants must be available to teach on Saturday mornings.
Salary – £18ph
TO APPLY – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and detail why you think you would be suitable for the position.