Monday 5th December
- Career Management 16:00 – 17:00 Helping you create a career plan
- Getting the most out of your Careers Service 13:00 – 14:00 Find out how the careers service can help you throughout your time at university and beyond
Tuesday 6th December
- Finding LGBTQ+ inclusive employers 11:00 – 12:00 What should you look for in an inclusive employer?
- Finding a graduate job 15:00 – 16:00 What is a graduate job and tips on finding one
- Introduction to Irwin Mitchell 12:00 – 13:00 Find out about early careers with Irwin Mitchell
- Using LinkedIn in your Job Search 13:00 – 14:00 How to improve your LinkedIn profile and grow your network
Wednesday 7th December
- Change 100 Meet the Alumni 13:00 – 14:00 Join Change 100 to learn about the types of roles on offer through Change 100
- DHM: Change 100: Meet the alumni 13:00 – 14:00 Hear from people who have completed the Change 100 programme.
- Experience an Assessment Centre 15:00 – 17:00 Practice group assessment centre exercises
- Interview Preparation skills 14:00 – 15:00 Find out about the type of interviews you might face with tips on how to ace them
- Selection Tests 13:00 – 14:00 What are Selection tests, why are they used, and how you can practise them
- Study Plus -BSUJ ASPIRE – Turn your Idea into Reality CANTERBURY CAMPUS Week 8 – Prototyping 14:00 – 15:30 Take a challenge and learn how to turn your business ideas into reality, working in groups or individually to create your own prototype.
Thursday 8th December
- CVs and Cover Letters 12:00 – 13:00 An interactive session covering the essentials of writing an effective CV and cover letter
- Developing skills that employers want 13:00 – 14:00 Find out what skills employers are looking for and how you can develop them throughout your time at university
- Study Plus -BSUJ – Turn your Idea into Reality MEDWAY CAMPUS Week 8 – Prototyping 13:00 – 14:00 Take a challenge and learn how to turn your business ideas into reality, working in groups or individually to create your own prototype.
Friday 9th December
- JP Morgan Chase Investment Bank – Careers in Finance & Management 11:00 – 12:00 Learn about career opportunities within JP Morgan Chase. A team of Product Controllers will talk about their roles, and what it takes to progress, then a Q&A.
- How to Network 14:00 – 15:00 Skills for online and in person networking events
Saturday 10th December
(Saturday and External event not run by CES so students from other Universities will be there)
- GVI Virtual Open Day 11:00 – 13:30GVI (international volunteering, gap year, and internships provider) virtual Open Day information event
Please book for these events via the links above or at https://careers.kent.ac.uk/