Bolton Chalklin Architects is seeking a Part 1/ Part 2 architect/job runner to join its team in Kent, UK.
Due to an increased number of projects, Bolton Chalklin Architects is looking for an enthusiastic Part 1 or experienced Part 2/job runner to join our Kent office, near Sevenoaks.
The successful candidate will be involved in high quality residential and commercial projects in both London and the south east. We need a driven, articulate and well-presented individual who is resourceful, creative, independent and eager to work with us in various roles to help further grow.
The interview process will be initially on Zoom, shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the Sevenoaks office to undertake a CAD test as part of the interview process.
Key skills and requirements:
- confident individual with excellent communication skills
- the role will be client facing in addition to working with consultants, contractors and suppliers
- able to multi task and manage own workload and different project threads
- strong eye for design and presentation and passion to work with different project styles from period buildings to contemporary fit outs
- sound two-dimensional drafting working between plans, elevations and sections is essential
- AutoCAD 2D and Microsoft Office – essential
- SketchUp and Adobe suite – essential
- excellent written and spoken English paramount
Due to the practicalities of commuting applications from outside London/ South East will unfortunately not be considered
Please detail your location when applying.