22 June, 13.30-18.20, JP Morgan Canary Wharf, apply by 17 June
Join us for a unique insight into the career opportunities of leading disability confident employers.
If you are a high performing undergraduate with a disability or long-term health condition who wants to pursue an exciting career with a global employer, join us at our unique Future You careers insight event. Meet global employers, including Accenture, BP, JP Morgan and KPMG, and gain a real insight into commerce and what is possible for your future career.
Attending will enable you to:
- Hear first-hand from our panellists what it is like to work with a disability in a top employer
- Understand the importance of disability to our participating firms
- Learn what, when and how to disclose your disability to an employer
- Develop your confidence to request the support you require
- Hear from a panel of current disabled trainees
- Expand your network with disability confident employers
For more information and to register, visit the MyPlus Students’ Club website.
Deadline for applications 17 June 2022