Trainee Placement Summer 2022 to Summer 2023
Framatome GmbH is offering a work placement to German language students. The duration of the placement will range from 9 months to one year. The starting date would preferably be late June 2022. This is a paid internship, with a wage of approximately €1100 per month.
Framatome GmbH is a world leader in the field of nuclear power plant construction and servicing. The placement is within the engineering and project management divisions of Framatome GmbH. The placement with Framatome GmbH is based in Erlangen, a university town situated approximately 20 km due north of Nuremberg.
Interns will be expected to work in both German and English, performing a variety of tasks, generally including:
– Project development and management
– Technical translation
– Teaching English to fellow staff members
– General office activities
There is also a role available with emphasis on speaking French as well as German, so this opportunity
would be ideal for someone studying a joint honours course.
The following is required from the applicant:
1. Studying a degree course with German as a main component
2. A year abroad must be a compulsory part of the course of study
3. English as a native language
4. Competent German language skills
5. Computer skills (competent with Microsoft Office Package)
6. Previous office experience is not compulsory but would be desirable
7. Technical background would be advantageous
Please email your CV and a cover letter (in English or German) by 28th February 2022 at the latest to:
NB: Candidates will be considered upon receipt of application, so early application is recommended.
(Joint EU citizenship is advantageous)