During an internship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
|Company:||The Walt Disney Company Ltd|
|Salary:||£21,000 per annum|
|Start Date:||June 2022|
|Deadline:||28th November 2021|
|Apply here:||CLICK HERE|
Who is Disney?
The Walt Disney Company entertains, informs and inspires people around the globe through the power of unparalleled storytelling, reflecting the iconic brands, creative minds and innovative technologies families have come to love for over 90 years.
Stories are better when the storytellers represent the vast experiences of the people who will hear them. At Disney we have the opportunity and the responsibility to create authentic, unforgettable stories, experiences and products that capture the imagination of generations of people around the world. We are committed to doing that in a way that counts everybody in.
What are the roles?
Our internship programmes, based in our Head Office in Hammersmith London, offer penultimate year undergraduates a fantastic opportunity to supplement their university degree with a 12-month work placement in one of our world-class business functions. Whether you cultivate relationships with clients in sales, lend your analytical expertise to finance, or harness your creative talents in products and licensing, you’ll help us create stories that are truly remarkable.
You will be embedded into one of our teams and will take on real responsibility from day one. Our invaluable schemes will put your education to work and give you the cutting-edge skills and experience to build your future career.
Why should you apply?
- Develop your workplace skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career
- Learn how decisions and actions are made within a global business environment
- Opportunity to represent and gain experience with a prestigious organisation
- Have the support and network of a large community of interns
- Gain essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and your future career
- An annual salary of £21,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great discounts on Disney products!
Who is best suited to this role?
- Must be an undergraduate student in a sandwich year course returning to study in Autumn 2023
- Studying for a degree that is relevant to the role applied for
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Strong MS Office skills
Internship Roles (you can only apply to one!)
- Accounting and Finance
- ABC News Operations
- Business and Sales
- Buying Trends and Licensing
- Social Responsibility
- Creative Campaigns and Production
- Games Team and Licensing
- Events Management
- Media Engineering
- Product Design and Development
- Research and Insights
- ESPN Ad Sales
- ESPN Editorial
- ESPN Direct to Consumer
- ESPN Business Admin
- Many more!
Check out the hints and tips for the application at the bottom of the page for each job!
*Please note* You can only apply for one role.