REGISTRATION FOR TIE2016 IS NOW CLOSED – However, we can still offer admission to the conference dinner at a reduced price of £35/person (please follow this link and select the “Dinner only” option). Only 10 places are available (first come – first served)!
Please note that for a paper to be included in the final TIE2016 programme, at least one author must register and attend the conference. The following registration fees are available:
Early Bird Registration Rates (available until 15 July 2016):
- Standard 3-day registration £145
- Student 3-day registration £125
- Standard 1-day registration £85
- Student 1-day registration £70
Standard Registration Rates (applicable from 16 July to 22 August 2016):
- Standard 3-day registration £170
- Student 3-day registration £150
- Standard 1-day registration £100
- Student 1-day registration £90
Please note that it will not be possible to register after 22 August 2016. If you need to cancel your registration, you will be reimbursed (minus a £35 administrative fee). Reimbursements will not be possible after 22 August 2016.
As part of the registration, you can also opt to book:
- On-site accommodation (£41.25/night single en-suite; £66.67/night double en-suite): If you prefer to stay close to the conference venue, we recommend that you book B&B rooms in Keynes College offered at competitive rates.
- Conference dinner (£45 for a 3-course meal and 1/5 bottle of wine): On Friday 2nd September, a conference dinner will be taking place in Canterbury Cathedral Lodge, a unique and contemporary venue situated in the inspirational grounds of Canterbury Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in heart of the city of Canterbury.
For all payment and registration queries, please contact Kelly Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org.