Work Experience Competition

Win Work Experience! Enter the CV Competition
The CV competition offers the chance to win work experience with one of thirteen organisations offering a range of work experiences. From lab work to conservation there is a placement to suit almost everyone. Submit your application now as the competition closes in less than 1 weeks’ time.

To be in with a chance of winning simply submit your CV and the short application form available on the competition webpage

The winning students from last year really benefitted from their placements
“My placement at the Royal Engineers Museum was a great opportunity that gave me experience of putting my skills as a History student to good use in a professional working environment.” (Owen Watton Bishop)

“Winning the CV competition was empowering for me and even better was the experience I gained working at Extra Digital, a digital agency in Canterbury. While there, I improved the skills that l had acquired at University, increased my network base and gained a proper understanding of what the work environment requires.” (Dara Olayebi)

My work experience at Santander was great! I learnt a lot about the day to day running of the store and enjoyed meeting new people in a banking environment. Not only did this give me something great to put on my CV, it has also lead to Santander offering me more opportunities to gain experience. I entered the CV competition to have feedback on my CV, and I came out with a great opportunity and valuable work experience. (Josh Bond)
Opportunities on offer this year include
AbBaltis- offering lab and administration roles in expanding biotech company
Ashford Teaching Alliance- Opportunity to observe an experienced teacher in a secondary school environment