Feedback and ideas?
You can let us (the co-chairs of the network) know your thoughts (event ideas, feedback on previous events, etc.) at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Problems being LGBTQ+ at Work?
The first step is always to try to resolve the problems directly with the people involved. However, if that doesn’t work and you need support for LGBTQ+-specific issues at work you can contact:
- The University Equality and Diversity office can advise on the University’s equality policies including LGBTQ+ issues. email@example.com.
- If you are being harrassed at work, you may want to make use of the University’s Harrassment Contacts.
- Members of the network can provide confidential and informal support and advice. Contact the network chairs to be put in touch with a network member: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you feel that you need professional support, you can contact the University’s Counselling Service available free to staff and students, available via Wellbeing Services.
- University and College Union has some information which may be helpful to LGBTQ+ Staff, available on their Equality pages.
- Look at our Resources page for links to other organisations that may be able to offer support.
The network runs a mailing list for members, to which only list members can post: email@example.com. This mailing list sends emails to all members of the network. We use this to keep staff informed about network events and meetings. We promise not to clutter your Inbox too much!
Join at: https://lists.kent.ac.uk/sympa/