The government-backed Help to Grow: Management Programme at Kent Business School is now available to leaders in small and medium-sized businesses.
What is Help to Grow: Management?
Accredited by the Small Business Charter, Help to Grow: Management is aimed at senior leaders in small and medium businesses and includes 50 hours of in-depth training, 1:1 business mentoring, and the opportunity to grow your business, fast.
The 12-week programme, delivered in collaboration with industry experts and experienced entrepreneurs, costs just £750 per participant, as 90% is subsidised by the government. It offers study structured around existing work commitments and access to learning through a blend of online and face-to-face sessions.
Benefits of Help to Grow: Management
By the end of the programme, those who finish the course will develop a tailored business growth plan to increase productivity and grow your revenue and help take your business to the next level.
You will gain the skills and knowledge to:
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
Help to Grow Management is a blended programme that combines interactive, online sessions with face-to-face learning to suit you.
Why choose Kent Business School
Kent Business School offers an engaging teaching experience underpinned by world-class research. This experience is further strengthened by our professional partnerships and international community and faculty, creating an exciting atmosphere in which to learn, where innovation is encouraged, and challenges welcomed. Kent Business School is also part of the 1% of top global institutions to gain ‘Triple Crown’ accreditation from three top business organisations: European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) from the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and The Association of MBAs (AMBA).
We aspire to be recognised internationally as:
• a leader in sustainable innovation research
• an innovator in education delivering transformative learning
• a hub for entrepreneurs in academia, business and society seeking to effect positive change
- Onboarding Session
- Module 1 – Strategy and Innovation
- Module 2 – Digital Adoption
- Module 3 – Internationalisation and Winning New Markets – Case Study
- Module 4 – Vision, Mission and Values
- Module 5 – Developing a Marketing Strategy
- Module 6 – Building a Brand Case Study
- Module 7 – Organisational Design
- Module 8 – Employee Engagement and Leading Change
- Module 9 – High Performance Workplace – Case Study
- Module 10- Efficient Operations
- Module 11 – Finance and Financial Management
- Module 12 – Implementing Growth Plans – Case Study
- Your business must employ a between 5 and 249 employees
- Your business must be at least one year old
- Participants must be a leader or decision maker with at least one direct report
- Businesses with 5 to 9 employees are welcome to register one participant on the programme
- Businesses with 10 to 249 employees are welcome to register two participants on the programme
- Available to Limited Companies who meet the criteria
- CIC’s are eligible if they meet all other criteria
- Unfortunately not available to charities
The next course starts in February 2024, you can request more information on the course now.