KENT BUSINESS SUMMIT 2019
Friday 11 January 2019
7.30 – 14.00f
Sibson Building – Kent Business School – University of Kent
Kent Business School in partnership with Institute of Directors, Federation of Small Businesses and Locate in Kent
Following last year’s success, Kent Business School (KBS) organises the second edition of the KENT BUSINESS SUMMIT in partnership with the Institute of Directors (IOD), the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) and Locate in Kent (LiK).
At this exclusive event, Kent businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs will come together with local government representatives, Kent MPs, academics and students to discuss how to sustain economic growth for the County. By providing a platform, KBS and its partners want to help build a resilient Kent business community and facilitate a dialogue with (local) MPs and government about challenges and opportunities ahead.
This year’s presentations focus on Kent’s transport infrastructure, attracting businesses and visitors to the Garden of England, productivity & innovation and skills development. They lay the basis for round table discussions, where guests will analyse the issues at hand and draw up concrete action plans for 2019. A summit report will be produced post event and made available.
Attend this event to:
- Hear how Kent business leaders manage challenges and seize opportunities in our rapidly changing economic landscape
- Share ideas, experience and expertise with other delegates and researchers from the University
- Influence policy development at a regional and national level
- Make new connections that will help take your business forward
A £25 entry ticket gives you:
- Kentish breakfast and lunch, and refreshments throughout the event
- Prime networking opportunities in KBS’s state-of-the-art Sibson building
- Summit report, sent to all attendees post-event.
University of Kent organiser – Floortje Hoette / 01227 824068 / email@example.com
Registration bookings – Kelly Leonard / 01227 828000 / firstname.lastname@example.org