Kent MBA Consultancy week

We had a busy consultancy week last week (3-6th March 2014) where 12 companies arrived at Kent Business School to discuss various aspects and challenges about their businesses and to seek advice and help from our MBA students.

The feedback we received from the participating companies was overwhelmingly positive and the students felt that they’d gained a tremendous amount of experience with a variety of businesses and issues that these businesses brought.

2013 KentMBA Consultancy WeekOne business participant said that the students “all spoke with enthusiasm, conviction and authority. I learnt a great deal and will change a number of things I was planning to do. I have a clearer idea of how to reach out to my target customers and towards the end of the session the useful, creative ideas really flowed”.

Another client wrote that “the session’s been comprehensive and truly helpful and informative. It’s given us lots to think about and certainly paved the way of going forward.   I hope you found the task of some interest – certainly you all did a excellent job representing KBS and the MBA and I certainly will recommend this to others.”

I am very pleased that the class took on the various challenges with such enthusiasm and am very proud of their many innovative and enterprising solutions that they’ve suggested. Well done! 🙂