Could your business be achieving more?
If so, you are not alone…
Come and hear how we, the Kent Business School at the University of Kent, have helped over 500 ambitious owner-managers achieve their aspirations for sustained profitable growth, and find out about the TEN STEPS that stand between you and a better future at a FREE BUSINESS GROWTH WORKSHOP.
These ten characteristics have emerged from our rigorous research programme with firms across the region, and will help you to emulate those firms that are achieving higher levels of sustained growth and profitability.
This taster workshop will also provide you with a unique opportunity to learn about The Business Improvement and Growth (BIG) Journey, the only research-led growth programme for ambitious owner-managers in the UK. This programme has been designed to help you realise a better future for you and your business.
At the taster workshop you will:
- meet current participants and hear how they are benefitting from The BIG Journey
- learn about the ten characteristics of high growth firms and how they can assist you and your business
- seek answers to your business growth questions from our panel of subject matter experts
- network with other like-minded business owners who are experiencing similar challenges
- discuss with the BIG programme team how The BIG Journey can help you realise a better future for you and your business.
- learn about sources of funding that you can access to support your place on The BIG Journey
What current participants say about the programme:
“The return on investment is incredible, increasing our turnover by over £600k and our profits by over £100k this year” Martin Daniell, MD, Siegrist-Orel
‘There is only so far you can take a business by yourself… it’s given a focus to our growth plans’ Paul Bailes, MD, Cohesion Design
To reserve your FREE place, simply call 01227 827192 stating your preference for time and location from the choices below:
30 October 18.00-20.00 Canterbury, CT2 7PE
31 October 08.30-10.30 Ashford, TN24 0LH
31 October 18.00-20.00 Folkestone, CT19 4RH
13 November 18.00-20.00 Chatham, ME4 4AG
14 November 08.30-10.30 Maidstone, ME14 3AQ
14 November 18.00-20.00 Tonbridge, TN9 1JP
Full postal addresses of venues provided upon registration. Refreshments provided.
The Business Improvement and Growth (BIG) Journey is an executive development programme for ambitious owner-managers who really want to improve and grow their business.
To find out more about the Kent Business School and their programmes for ambitious owner-managers and SMEs visit: www.kent.ac.uk/kbs/business/sme