- digitised materials (such as digitised manuscripts and documents)
- materials originating in digital form (such as sound recordings or email records).
If you use any digital special collections or archives, would you spare 4 minutes to share your experiences?
As an Information Science Masters student at Northumbria University I am conducting research for my dissertation using a UX approach.
The methods I am using are:
- A brief online survey to collect quantitative data
- Semi-structured interviews to explore survey answers further
- Cognitive mapping as part of the interview to prompt discussion of research methods – example below:
If you would like more information about participating or my research more generally, please contact me.
Telephone: 01227 816365