Hello again!

It’s me, Alf White, back with the second instalment of the Funny Rabbit Blog. If you don’t know who I am, you may remember me from such things as the first instalment of the Funny Rabbit Blog. If you were at last Friday’s show, I was the guy that came through the audience, played three minutes of classical guitar, told a made-up story about pocket money and then showed off a cartoon penis on his stomach. A penis which, by the way, due to the indelible nature of the pen I used to draw it, is still very much on my stomach. This would be fine, except for the fact that I sleep face down and consequently it has transferred itself firstly, onto my bed sheets and secondly, back onto various other locations on my body. So don’t ever say that comedians don’t make sacrifices for their art.

I digress. Thank you very much to everyone who came along and stayed on board through what, even by my standards was a particularly challenging set. It was a very varied bill in terms of style, which for me, always makes for a great gig. I hope you enjoyed my set, and of course everyone else’s too. If you didn’t, you try drawing lots of willies all over your body and see you like it.

Lots of Love and do please come back next month,

Alf xxxx