If you are a people person with a head for business, read on for some great experiences in this industry…..
Enterprise Rent-A-Car – with an annual turnover of more than $17.8 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over one million vehicles spread over 8,600 global locations, ERAC is the largest car rental company in the world. They are offering a variety of fantastic EP rewards:
- A work shadowing placement focused on recruitment.
- Work shadowing placements focusing on management; chance to spend time with the Area Manager for Kent, as well as a local branch manager.
- A mock assessment centre, providing students with the chance to experience this environment.
- A skills session on personal branding.
Romney Marsh Wools – this local British Wool company is responsible for producing and selling high value bespoke wool items, as well as other farm goods.
- They are offering a paid video project, where you will be tasked with creating a new showcase video. This will need to include the use of a drone.
Perfectly Clear Marketing – this dynamic PR and Marketing agency, offer businesses money marketing and business development services.
- They are providing one student, studying a marketing and/or media related degree, the opportunity to undertake a two-day work shadowing experience. This will allow a student to gain an insight into marketing, business development and digital marketing.
JF Tobias – with a belief that everyone should have the opportunity to participate in the enjoyment of wine, this half tech start-up, half fine wine merchant, is bringing a little innovation to a very traditional industry. They are offering an internship as a Sales Consultant, where you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with client portfolios.
- Providing support for wine valuations.
- Managing client acquisitions with the internal CRM System.
- Building up towards a client facing role, focused on the acquisition of new clients.
AbBaltis – Founded in 2010, AbBaltis has swiftly become an internationally recognised and trusted supplier of a wide assortment of disease state plasma and residual clinical samples to customers across the globe. They are providing:
- An international translation and sales internship, where one student can utilise their language skills to explore international markets.
- Work experience opportunities focusing on sales and translation, covering markets in the Far East and Europe.
ReapSource – ReapStream is a Web application that enables individuals, teams and entire universities to communicate – message 1:1 or 1:many, audio & video communications; as well as to collaborate with structured guided templates, which are centered around individual or team goals.
- They are providing a Sales and Marketing internship, where you will be covering all aspects of the business activity. You will be focused on sales, business development, marketing and social media activity.