Enterprise Rent-a-Car is the world’s largest car rental organisation.
Enterprise Rent-a-Car, with an annual turnover of more than $17.8 billion and a rental and leasing fleet of over one million vehicles spread over 8,600 global locations, is the largest car rental company in the world.
Enterprise Rent-a-Car is unique in that they empower local managers to make decisions, with branches being able to operate as independent businesses.
Enterprise Rent-a-Car have been recognised for the value of their graduate scheme, being included in The Guardian UK 300 Graduate Recruiters, as well as the Times Top 50 Employers for Women.
For 2019-20, Enterprise will be providing a selection of exclusive rewards, including:
- A work shadowing placement focused on recruitment.
- Work shadowing placements focusing on management; chance to spend time with the Area Manager for Kent, as well as a local branch manager.
- A mock assessment centre, providing students with the chance to experience this environment.
- A skills session on personal branding.
- £350 Amazon voucher for the highest scoring student from the Canterbury campus.
Following the Personal Branding skills session in 2018, one student commented:
“Personal brand is what people think of you when you are not around. The workshop on developing your own personal brand by Enterprise Rent-a-Car elaborated comprehensively on how to create a personal brand that will enable you to succeed in your career. I recommend the workshop to all students who want to learn what personal brand is and how to develop one that will serve them for years to come. As Benjamin Franklin once famously said, “It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it” and the workshop on how to develop your personal brand by Enterprise will undoubtedly teach you how to build a good reputation, and even more importantly, how to preserve it.”