If money and numbers resonate with you, read on for some fantastic opportunities to gain experience in this area….
Kreston Reeves – a leading accountancy and financial services firm based in London and the South East, Kreston Reeves provides a full range of accountancy, business advisory and financial services to UK and international clients.
- They are providing a one 3-month internship with their Online Outsourcing Accounting team, involving assessing client accounting needs and recommending improvements, working with staff and clients to develop their online accounting software and assisting with seminars and training events.
Brett – this successful, established construction and building materials group are the largest independent construction company in the UK.
- They are providing exclusive work experience placements in both their IT and finance teams.
Medway Council – as the regional council for the Medway area, Medway Council have been sponsoring the EP Scheme for the last three years.
- They are providing work experiences placements in their Finance department.
Let’s Do Business – this Group help budding entrepreneurs and established businesses across Kent, Sussex and Surrey with advice and training to help them to start and to grow their business. In addition they provide finance through the Start Up Loan Scheme and have their own loan finance company.
- They are providing a 3 day work placement – 1 day at The Business Terrace in Maidstone, shadowing one of their Kent-based business advisers, the other two days based in their St Leonards office, shadowing their business finance and Growth Hub teams.
HR Go – this business is a mix of wholly owned and joint venture companies established over 60 years ago with a passion for growth! Their group brands include recruitment and digital marketing companies across the UK.
- They are providing an internship in their Finance department covering all aspects.
University of Kent – our university is one of the UK’s leading European University’s with several campuses across Kent and Europe.
- The Finance Department will be providing two work experience placements, specifically in the Procurement Team where you will cover regulations and legislation, tender construction, evaluation, award and dispute resolution and data analysis.
MidKent College – this college is a General Further Education College in Kent, specialising in technical and professional training and education for young people and adults.
- They are offering a work experience placement in the finance team.
MFW Chartered Accountants – Established in 1936, MFW are one of the leading accountancy, taxation, business services and insolvency firms in Kent.
- MFW are offering a two-week work experience placement at their Dover office, where you will work within the accounts team, being shown how to prepare a set of accounts from the client’s records.