For those of you that enjoy all things IT, we have some great rewards in this area…. read on to find out more….
ZTP – is a fast growing energy consultation business based in London
- ZTP are providing an internship where you will be tasked with the development of a sophisticated energy consumption tool to model consumption and identify control trends.
Reflect Digital – this multi-award winning digital marketing agency offer high quality digital web solutions to companies in Kent, London and all across the UK.
- They are providing a Website development internship focussing on coding, and
FDM – with a focus on IT, this global professional services provider uses a unique and robust business model to effectively bring together people and technology.
- FDM are running an Application Masterclass to go through all stages of a general recruitment process, from CVs to the interviews and assessment centre. Plus, you can visit the FDM HQ in Central London to attend a company experience, involving workshops and a networking lunch!
Medway Council – we are fortunate to have had the sponsorship of Medway Council for the last three years or more and each year they offer a variety of fantastic rewards! During the past five years, a number of EP students, following work placements, have secured full-time employment with the Council. This year they are providing:
- Work experience placements focused on designing new intranet pages for HR Services, the Apprenticeship and Medway College of Social Care.
- An internship where you will be responsible for creating health-orientated webinars.
- An internship creating online content for young people relating to health.
SARD – offering a simple promise of: Great Technology and Great Customer Service, SARD offer a suite of software products that covers all of the aspects of Medical Revalidation, 360, Job Planning, Educator’s Appraisal, eLeave, Nurse Revalidation and Appraisal for All.
- They are providing an internship focusing on technical support, programming and updating/creating feature of the system. Plus, the chance to work in Customer Support, receiving technical queries on their live chat system.
ecce – Renowned for creating high performing websites, applications and systems for a wide and varied international customer base, Ecce is a technology focused digital agency who have won a few industry awards along the way. They are providing:
- An opportunity in Data Science – this reward will allow you work from a SQL Server database, designing reports and business intelligence products.
- Second, there is an internship in Front-End Website Development and Design – this is perfect for anyone looking to add beauty to websites whilst ensuring functionality!
Careerz – this technology and marketing recruitment agency also have extensive experience across sales, finance, HR and support.
- They are providing the opportunity for two students, studying a technology related degree (or have a passion to start a career in the sector) the chance to have a 60-minute 1-1 appointment with John Adams, Chief Talent Scout.
ReapSource – ReapStream is a Web application that enables individuals, teams and entire universities to communicate – message 1:1 or 1:many, audio & video communications. This company provide a great platform to prepare students for the digital workplace with the opportunity to collaborate with industry.
- They are providing a technical internship, where a student will be working on phase 2 of an educational platform. The intern will be imbedding Artificial Intelligence and given various programming activities.
Brett – this successful, established construction and building materials group is the largest independent construction company in the UK and have been providing EP rewards for many years.
- This year they are offering exclusive work experience placements in both their IT and finance teams.