Student Spotlight | Business and Management with a Year in Data Analytics

Discover why George chose to add a Year in Data Analytics to his Business and Management degree.

Why did you choose to study the Year in Data Analytics?

I chose to study the Year in Data Analytics as it lined up with my ultimate career aims.

How do you think studying the Year in Data Analytics will benefit you?

I’m currently looking for placements and hope this course will give me an edge during applications.

What is it like studying the Year in Data Analytics?

The Year in Data Analytics is lot more focused than I originally expected. We study intense modules one by one, rather than randomly assorted, and each topic is approached from the ground up.

How would you sum up the Year in Data Analytics?

The Year in Data Analytics is a computer-based course that allows you to put your own interests at the front of your education.

What is it like studying in a different school?

Studying in the School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science is vastly different from studying in the Kent Business School at the Medway Campus. There’s great sense of community at the Canterbury Campus and in the School.

Would you recommend studying the Year in Data Analytics?

Yes! I would recommend studying the Year in Data Analytics as my business course placed emphasis on the fact that the future is in data.

More information

For more information about the Year in Data Analytics contact our friendly admissions team on T: 01227 816539 or E: smsasugadmissions@kent.ac.uk

Apply online today

Visit our How to Apply page here.