The aim of this workshop is to support staff members for interview preparation and skills needed during the interview process.
This 2-hour session will be delivered via MS Teams participants will receive a workbook prior to the workshop to use during the session.
- Identify where to find new opportunities
- Understand how to breakdown a Kent job description
- Know what a person specification is and the skills you require
- Making the application
- Identify the types of interviews
- How to research and prepare for an interview
- Explore the types of interview assessments
- How to prepare for a presentation
To join the waitlist for the next workshop ( we aim to run these throughout the Summer) book via Staff Connect search for Interview Skills
When there are sufficient numbers to run the programme you will be contacted with a confirmed date and joining instructions with the workbook.
If you have any questions contact L&OD firstname.lastname@example.org