This workshop is open to all staff members that would like to update or create a new CV.
The session is 2 hours long, delivered online via MS Teams
The content includes:
- To understand what is a CV and what it can be used for
- Identify what should go into a CV and CV Trends
- How to create a Personal Statement
- How to stand out from the crowd – top tips
- Understanding online CV’s and Kent’s e-recruit system
To join the waitlist for the next workshop ( we aim to run these as required throughout the Summer) book via Staff Connect search for CV Writing Skills
When there are sufficient numbers to run the programme you will be contacted with a confirmed date and joining instructions with the workbook and a CV Template.
If you have any questions contact L&OD firstname.lastname@example.org